My Ronda (Circa 1995)

OK, I had to dig them up. Initially I thought I'd lost them but I found them in a big box I hadn't looked in since 2002. The pictures date from 1995 (easy to remember because that's the year my oldest daughter was born). Digitalizing them I decided to play with the "old photo" look available on my camera (haven't played with it much until now). So 1995 looks like 1895. I thought I'd taken a photo of the "Rilke Driving School" (I saw the car) but apparently I didn't. Certainly Ronda was a fave place of the poet-without-a-home. I don't know that he ever learned how to drive.


SAM_0012


SAM_0015



SAM_0013


SAM_0016-1


SAM_0011

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West