Finished With Beckett's Trilogy: I Can't Go on, I'll Go on

I've finished the trilogy and have begun re-reading Beckett's shorter prose (actually I've just started the intro to get a lay of the land), which I will read until I leave for Switzerland (April 1).

No Kindle in Europe. I probably won't be on any trains (unless it's the one from Montreux to Château d'Oex ), but after last summer (on the train from Brussels to Amsterdam) I don't want to risk it (RexRead2 doesn't like the idea of falling into strange hands).

I'll stick to paper in Europe: Durrenmatt's The Pledge and Fodor's. I'll also attempt to translate the impossible landscapes. Inside and outside. In between.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÜBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West