Thick-billed Kingbird







Thick-billed Kingbird in Ontario CA. I had the traffic about right, but next time (perhaps next week) I'll try to better gauge my time with the beautiful and faithful Mr Squeak by the whims of Phoebus in October (he was breaking through the haze when I left), i.e., I could've used more sun.;) I'll gladly redo that trip to spend another hour or two with Mr Squeak, solace broken only by the occasional mower or weedeater. Thanks just.birdies for the spot-on location. He owns that tree.❤️🎈


P.s. Not only in the very so-so video clip I've posted in Stories, but in a second one (also "just hangable," so eventually I'll hang it too), Mr Squeak loves to scrape his Durante-like schnoz on a tree branch.


#rlswihart #ontarioca #hazydays #october #mrsqueak #kingbirdsofinstagram #thickbilledkingbird #humpday #nature #beauty #faithful #poetry #readmorepoetry2024🎈❤️

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Kafka and Rilke

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Edinburgh: St. Cuthbert's: Thomas De Quincey's Grave

Hitchcock's Soda City