Walking: Before the Rain


PHILZ. Finished Oz's Judas and only scratched my next stop: John Hawkes' Travesty. Not sure about the text I only tasted: so-so thus far. But I liked the epigraphic quote from Camus' Fall:

You see, a person I knew used to divide human beings into three categories: those who prefer having nothing to hide rather than being obliged to lie, those who prefer lying to having nothing to hide, and finally those who like both lying and the hidden. I'll let you choose the pigeonhole that suits me.

***
Fantastic light this morning: rosy highlights in the Heights, downtown awash in the white light of a rising sun.










Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West