The Art of Amy Guidry

Only met her recently -- and I met her only via her Art. She has given me permission to post a few of my faves. All of her intriguing work can be viewed at her website: www.AmyGuidry.com.

I asked her who her favorite artists are: she answered with Dali, Magritte, and also Kiki Smith and Lucian Freud (the first two seem to make sense, the last two I've got to google -- I don't know Smith and I only know Lucian via Sigmund and a trivia game I play when flying Delta).

I asked her who her favorite writers are: she answered with "I read mostly non-fiction" and "I've been reading a lot of Stephen King."

*

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 





Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West