Dresden

I wish I had more time there. I wish I could've at least visited the Zwinger (I circled the outside and checked out the "courtyard" early in the morning -- looked in a widow and down a narrow gallery of shining porcelain). My wife found it a bit "dead" (and she would echo that sentiment when we moved on to Wroclaw and saw its bustling Old Town). We arrived in the afternoon and left late-morning the following day.

*

 
 
 
 





 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 




 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 





Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

Hitchcock's Soda City

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West