Walking [9/13/15]

Woke late (7-ish), Bucked, and cut my walk short because it was already cloudless and sticky. Did walk over and take a peek at all the tents around the bandstand in the park (kitty corner from Bucks, across from Wilson, off 7th). Asians and perhaps Pacific Islanders(?) were crossing 7th and spilling into Bucks so I was a bit curious. It was early (8-ish) and the little camp was just waking and warming up. I heard a little music -- for lack of a better term, I'll call it "praise" -- and it seemed to have a Hawaiian twist. I heard the phrase "name above all names" and thought: better still "unpronounceable" or "unnamable" (stealing from Beckett?). Anyway, soothing. I snapped a pic and walked on.

*



Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West