Seal Beach: Main Street and Pier

Bolsa Chica turned into more of a chat than a walk (Mary Wollstonecraft and Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley -- and a little bit of Pretty Boy Percy), so I stopped in Seal Beach on the way home. Two short walks = not so bad. Hadn't been on Main Street in some time (Is the Bay Theater closed? When does Paradis open?), and I wanted to walk to the end of the pier and back before the heat flared. I walked until I came to the fence that said No More. I knew Ruby's was boarded up, but it's a shame that nothing has replaced her yet (she looked so sad, as if she wanted to fall off the end of the pier). Anyway, a little more walking and a few pics to prove I was there.

*

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West