Jason Herron

Was recently contacted (at a near-dead e-mail I rarely check) by a Joseph Morsman re the art and identity of Jason Herron, the female artist with a man's name whom I uncovered last school year at Belmont High School: Her buff basketballer sits (or did at least while I was there) right at the front door of the school.

Anyway, without inserting the exact contents of his e-mail, I want to add what I found related to Joseph and his sounds-like-a-labor-of-love book, working title: Emerging from the Shadows: A Survey of Women Artists in California, 1860 - 1960. Hope it gets published! 

According to Joseph, the book will have 10 images of Jason (Jessie) Herron's work.

***

 


Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West