A Few Photos from My New Nokia Lumia 810

I guess it's already been superceded (is that why finding a cover is so difficult), but it's lightyears (in terms of gadgetry) beyond my old phone (and to think I wanted no cell phone and still view the cell-less past as the golden age).

*

 
From my drive into work: The City:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My view from my classroom (OK, I'll admit it: my naked eye could see the HOLLYWOOD sign and observatory better):
 
 
 
 
 
A few shots I took at the Bolsa Chica Reserve (on Monday), including the gun mounts from WWII (which I'd never seen until now -- a friend had spotted them on an earlier walk so I went up to take a few pics):
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÃœBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West