Home Again, Home Again

Surprisingly--or maybe not so surprisingly--I pretty much started where I'd left off: I woke around 6 A.M., "Peeted," and took a typical Belmont Shore walk.

Along 2nd St. I said hello to a white Pomeranian (largely as a consequence of finishing off Chekhov's "The Lady with the Lapdog"). I remembered the story fragment which seemed to summarize the whole: "an obstinate desire to snatch from life more than it could give."

***

A few Michigan fragments (hardly capturing the whole):

2012.07.13, 2012.07.13
Holland Lighthouse


2012.07.13, 2012.07.13
The Undesirable Goby (Gullbreakfast on the Holland Pier)


2012.07.13, 2012.07.13

A Newly "Emerged" Cicada


Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Tarkovsky's Death and the Film "Stalker"

TÜBINGEN, JANUARY by Paul Celan

Hitchcock's Soda City

Coetzee's "Costello": Koba the Bear and Paul West